[UFO Chicago] DNS server

Eric Ellington e.ellington at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 13:47:01 PDT 2006

Right now one location has a DNS server and all remote sites rely on
the DNS server on our domain then fail over to various ISP servers. I
need all sites to  keep resolving web DNS address when communication
to the location with our domain's DNS server is not available.  I keep
forgetting all of the different ISP DNS server addresses so I thought
it would be nice if I could just use the same one on all the networks.