[UFO Chicago] Books program

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Sun Nov 26 14:05:55 PST 2006

Hi ufo --

 From time to time I am contacted by various groups about special offers
to our LUG (FUG? UFO-UG?).  Usually I say "Thanks, but no" but I
recently was offered free books, so heck, yes, I like free books.

I'll bring them to the next meeting on a first come first served basis.
  I found them both interesting but don't have space in my life for
techie books right now.  Sadly.

One is a handbook for Linux administration; the other is a Introduction
to Ajax programming book.  Both were well written and not the hastily
put together "Learn Java in 27 Seconds!!!" variety.