[UFO Chicago] Thank You Larry

robert houlihan rhoulihan52 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 12:59:11 PST 2006

Hi Larry and thanks for the invitatation, However I am
from Galesburg and wont be able to make the meetings.
However I would like to know  how the register my
nickname so I can appair on the ufo-chicago chat
channel. Information as how to regester ones nickname
on the slashnet irc seemed kind of sckechey at best. I
would like instructions how to do so in plain english.

As I have said I live in Galesburg Il. about 190 miles
sothtwest of chicago. I know we have a coupple of
Linux users in Galesburg , however I dont think we
have any other Freebsd users and I feel kind of
Issolated out here. I would love to be able to get on
the chat channel and be able to chat with other ufo
users. However I dont plan to lock myself into just
talk about bsd. I love the talk about most anythinng
even Opera! in wistch i enjoy.

thanks ahead of time for help getting on the chat
channel

dan houlihan