[UFO Chicago] meet people

robert houlihan rhoulihan52 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 12:38:07 PST 2006

Hi my name is Dan Houlihan and i am a freebsd user
from Galesburg Il. I have a satllite 335 laptop i use
mostly at this time as a platform to learn c. I also
use it to play mp3 cd's using mpg123. Other
intrutrests include amatuer radio, fine arts,
classical and jazz music, antique phoneographs,
wrenching on old cars just to name a few. I would like
to meet other ufo users and just generally chat about
anything.

thanks dan