[UFO Chicago] Reminder: Meeting This Thursday

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Mon May 8 08:56:25 PDT 2006

Hey everyone --

Just a quick reminder that our usual meeting is this Thursday at The
Golden Nugget, 4229 W. Irving Park.  We'll get started at 8pm.

On another note...

I finally swtiched from FreeBSD to Linux full-time after five years.
After trying to get Gentoo installed but somehow munging it, I went with
Debian.  I've been meandering my way through it well enough, but expect to
have some questions about tweaking and configuring Debian at next week's
meeting.  (Especially X, as it defaulted at 800x600, and Xorg -configure
core dumps when I try to run it.)

Brian Sobolak
http://www.planetshwoop.com/