[UFO Chicago] The recruiter replies... and he's PISSED (was [Fwd:RE: [UFO Chicago] Job Opportunity: Sun Solaris System Engineerneeded in Schaumburg, IL])

Scott Lockwood wsl3 at lrsehosting.com
Thu Mar 23 07:01:28 PST 2006

Many times. Work with the right companies. There are good pimp houses out
there, you just have to find them. While I'm not doing consulting anylonger,
I had excellent relationships with Ajilon in St. Louis, and then here in
Chicago. Call their Chicago office, and tell Joel Winter I sent you. Same
goes for TekSystems. Their guy here, Mark (can't remember his last name) is
the only straight shooting, total non-bs recruiter I've ever worked with. He
tells it straight, and doesn't waste a lot of your time.