[UFO Chicago] The recruiter replies... and he's PISSED (was [Fwd: RE: [UFO Chicago] Job Opportunity: Sun Solaris System Engineer needed in Schaumburg, IL])

Young, Darren Darren.Young at ChicagoGSB.edu
Wed Mar 22 11:31:35 PST 2006

> Given the obnoxious run-ins I've had with recruiters over the
> years, this
> is seriously tempting.
>
> Everyone who has a recruiter horror story, please raise your hand...

Ok, I have to share this one. 10 years ago or so I go to an interview
for a recruiter, didn't want to take the job and told said pimp. After
what seemed like tears on the phone I hung up. The next day after work I
get a knock on my front door and guess who it is? Yep, same recruiter
standing there asking me why I didn't want to take the job. Excuse me?
And you MADE me fill out that app with my address why? Oh, I see. Leave
or 911 is next.

So, when you hear that "we have to keep the information on file" line,
lock your doors!