[UFO Chicago] UFO Chicago This Thursday June 22nd at 8pm

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Wed Jun 21 14:03:46 PDT 2006

It's the fourth Thursday of the month, many people interested in free
operating systems, Linux, the fine art of the milkshake, and general
nerdery will be meeting at the Golden Nugget Pancake House, 4229 W. Irving
Park in Chicago.  Meetings start at 8pm; you can usually find us at
anytime before 11 if you come late.

Want more info?  Check out our website: http://ufo.chicago.il.us/

On this week's agenda:
  * Discuss fiscal Q3 results
  * Update on the status of Victoria's and our former patron Anna
  * Plan upcoming 5th Thursday picnic
  * Debate emacs vs vi
  * Consider anew the finer points of Debian

Ok, so I made that up.  We don't have an agenda, but we do have fun.  But
it could happen.  Interested?  Be there and find out.

Brian Sobolak
http://www.planetshwoop.com/