[UFO Chicago] UFO Chicago meets this Thursday, 8 June

Eric Ellington e.ellington at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 06:56:12 PDT 2006

I was planning on showing up.

I showed up two weeks ago for my first time and only met another first
timer Josh McAdams who is running the yapc perl conference. We had a
good conversation about perl, but sadly he could not answer the
problems I am having with logical volume management in fedora core 5.
Will anyone be around this week who has any experience with this?

--
Eric Ellington
e.ellington at gmail.com