[UFO Chicago] UFO Chicago meets this Thursday, 8 June

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Tue Jun 6 20:52:38 PDT 2006

UFO Chicago, a group of free operating systems and software enthusiasts,
will meet this Thursday at 8pm at the Golden Nugget Pancake House Of Your
Dreams, 4229 W Irving Park Rd.  We generally stay til we stop getting coffee
refills, usually past 11pm.

Any and all reasonably geeky topics will be considered.

Want more info?  Check out our asciilicious website:
http://ufo.chicago.il.us/

Hope you can make it,

Brian Sobolak
brian @ planetshwoop.com
http://www.planetshwoop.com/

"Bad taste is real taste, of course, and good taste is the residue of
someone else's privilege..."  -- David Hickey