[UFO Chicago] UFO Chicago - Thursday 23-Feb at 8PM

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Tue Feb 21 08:53:42 PST 2006

UFO Chicago will meet this 4th Thursday at the Golden Nugget, 4229 W
Irving Park Rd.  We usually sit next to the cash register and complain,
chat about Linux, FreeBSD, and discuss all matters pertaining to
technology.

Hope you can make it!

I will be bringing my large collection of technology books I don't want to
next weeks meeting.  Free for the taking.

If you'd like to learn more about us, get driving directions, or hear the
story of how Robot Finds Kitten, visit our ascii-licious website:

http://ufo.chicago.il.us/

Brian Sobolak
http://www.planetshwoop.com/