Del.icio.us (was Re: [UFO Chicago] follow-up from last night--taxidermy)

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Sat Feb 11 13:11:20 PST 2006

sten said:
> Brian Sobolak wrote:
>
> True; it doesn't entireley replicate the community aspect of the site,
> which is a big part of the attraction for me, now that the initial
> 'death to local bookmarks' phase is over.

I hadn't thought of that, and that's probably a really useful point.

I'd love to hash out some ideas about this because I'm doing work that's
similar with chicagobloggers.com.  If you want to come to one of the UFO
meetings, we could think about some possibilities.

Brian Sobolak
brian @ planetshwoop.com
http://www.planetshwoop.com/

"Bad taste is real taste, of course, and good taste is the residue of
someone else's privilege..."  -- David Hickey