[UFO Chicago] [Fwd: [LUNI] Reminder: Chicago Perl Mongers Social Evening]

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Thu Aug 17 07:51:49 PDT 2006

In case any of you are feeling perly and thirsty for tonight.

Subject: [LUNI] Reminder: Chicago Perl Mongers Social Evening
From:    "Joshua McAdams" <joshua.mcadams at gmail.com>
Date:    Thu, August 17, 2006 09:23
To:      "Chicago.pm chatter" <chicago-talk at pm.org>
         luni at luni.org

Where: Rock Bottom Brewery (State & Grand)
When: Thursday August 17th from 5:30 p.m. until we get ready to leave

Join us for our delayed post-YAPC wind-down at Rock Bottom.  The
brewery has fresh beer, a full dinner menu, pool tables, and a rooftop
deck.  We aren't sure where we'll be in the place, so just look for
the people with Perl shirts on.

See you there,
Josh
--
Linux Users Of Northern Illinois - Technical Discussion

Brian Sobolak
http://www.planetshwoop.com/