[UFO Chicago] [OT] Anybody using OPT-E-MAN?!?

Christopher D. Heer cheer at dls.net
Mon Aug 7 07:23:00 PDT 2006

DISCLAIMER: I work for AT&T.  But.  I work for the legacy side, and have no
connection/knowledge/visibility/etc. to the LEC side of the house.

I have a client that uses OPT-E-MAN and is very happy with it, but they
aren't doing any QOS or load-sharing.

Have you considered an MPLS-type of solution?  I don't have any idea where
the cost structures fall in but for multiple locations MPLS can often be a
good fit, especially if you do want to do COS/QOS.

Send me a direct email (so as not to further drag the poor list OT) and we
can discuss further.

--chris