[UFO Chicago] treo vs blackberry?

m.mccune at comcast.net m.mccune at comcast.net
Sat Aug 5 09:04:24 PDT 2006

I've setup many Blackberrys and Palm devices, so here is my opinion for what it is worth.

The Blackberry works better for email but the Palm is a better PDA.

The Palms email interface is clunkier and harder to setup than the Blackberry. The email for the Blackberry also tends to work better.

The Palm has a lot more programs available including hundreds of third party programs.

As far as SSH goes, there are several SSH clients for the Blackberry and Palm models. Most of them support SSH2.

From: "Eric Ellington" <e.ellington at gmail.com>