[UFO Chicago] Users of Free Operating Systems - Chicago Meeting -- 8pm -- Thursday

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Tue Sep 20 12:47:35 CDT 2005

The Chicago Chapter of the International Intergalactic Organization Users
Of Free Operating Systems (CCIIO-UFO, usually referred to as plain old
UFO) is meeting this Thursday at 8pm.

We meet at 4229 W. Irving Park Rd., at the goldnt (in Unix) or Golden
Nugget in the real world.  Our meetings get started at 8pm and last until
whenever.

Topics covered at the last session include:
  - Linux
  - FreeBSD vs Linux
  - Life in a Dojo on Belmont Ave.
  - Hacking on the Mac
  - look, the guy at the table across from us has fallen asleep again.
  - I would really like some more coffee.
  - Which scripting language is best for a newbie to learn?

And many more.

Come join us!  http://ufo.chicago.il.us/

Brian Sobolak
http://www.planetshwoop.com/