[UFO Chicago] PHP job opportunity

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Mon Nov 14 21:24:22 CST 2005

My company is looking for a new PHP developer to replace one that has just
resigned.  I thought I'd pass word around in case anyone is interested. :-)

It's a small company of 6.5 people (one is part time) located in Evanston.
On-site work required.  It's not an open source shop, sadly, but isn't open
source-hostile.  It is a very friendly work environment, though.  Everyone is
a geek, including the owners. :-)  Solid background in PHP/MySQL development
required.  You will be required to complete Zend Certification within a few
months of taking the job.  (It's not that hard, really, don't worry.)  Solid
understanding of XHTML/CSS preferred as well.

I'd of course like more co-workers who were open-source fans, which is why I'm
posting this here. :-)  Interested parties, please email me for more
information.

Cheers.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42