[UFO Chicago] UFOs To Visit Golden Nugget - Tonight! (Thurs. 10 March, 8pm)

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Thu Mar 10 14:42:15 CST 2005

hello hello hello

It's time for another meeting, it's that special Thursday.

Lincoln was positive but the smoking situation encouraged us to try
another.  Tonight, we visit the Golden Nugget at Kostner and Irving Park.
It's very close to the el, the Kennedy (Jack, not Bobby), the Irving Park
bus and good omelettes.  We'll get started at 8pm like usual.

Details, you want details?  Ok:

What:  UFO Chicago meeting to talk about Linux, Unix and anything else
Where:  4229 W Irving Park (just west of Kennedy Expressway)
When:  8pm, 10th of March
Who:  Why you, silly!

Obligatory google link to details:
<http://local.google.com/local?q=golden+nugget&near=60625&latlng=41970325,-87704157,11907762537518239438>