Newbies at UFO (was Re: [UFO Chicago] Re: ufo Digest, Vol 20, Issue 4)

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Wed Mar 9 10:07:50 CST 2005

ParaLegalStar at aol.com said:
> Hi,  Brian:
>
> Thank you for the  emails.
>
> I would like to  attend one of your meetings and would appreciate an
> invitation once you have  nailed down the location and time, (Rockwell's
> sounds
> perfect).

Stephen -

We'd love to have you come.  We _won't_ be meeting at Rockwell's as it
pushes the budgetary limits.  So this time we'll try the Golden Nugget at
Irving and Kostner.  We usually meet about 8pm, and if it isn't really
apparent which group is talking about Linux/Unix/Spaceships when you get
there, look for me - I have two jelly bracelets on my arm.

I'll send out the "official" announcement shortly.

Brian Sobolak
http://www.planetshwoop.com/