[UFO Chicago] UFO Chicago Meeting, Thursday at 8pm

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Wed Jun 8 21:53:40 CDT 2005

"It's the best LUG I've ever been to, simply astounding"
   -- Frank, Chicago, debian user

"They cover so many stimulating topics, from Linux to Python to mailserver
Topica runs on a PDP-5"
   -- Mark M, Chicago, Gentoo user

"I'd like more coffee, if you don't mind."
   -- Jeff, guy sitting at the next table

Can all these users be wrong?  Surely not.  Come to UFO Chicago and talk
about the finer points of open source, open tables, and open chat.

What:  UFO Chicago
When:  8pm, 4226 W Irving Park, Chicago (Irving Park and the Kennedy)
When:  Thursday, June 9th

More detail about us at our website - http://ufo.chicago.il.us/

Hope to see you there!