[UFO Chicago] Need help for Community Education Day

m.mccune at comcast.net m.mccune at comcast.net
Sat Jun 4 15:12:43 CDT 2005

Korean American Community Services (KACS)  at 4300 N. California Ave. is having
its "Community Education Day" (Formerly Community Tech Day) on Saturday, June
11.  Last year's event drew about 300 people including people from IBM and the
Mayor's Office

We need help setting up the computers. We are meeting on Wednesday, June 8 at
6:30pm at KACS, 4300 N. California Ave. This is on California between Irving
Park and Montrose. . It should only takes a few hours and we are emphasizing
Free and Open Source solutions that will include Linux, OpenOffice, Mozilla and
others.

So if you can help on Wednesday, June 8 at 6:30pm, please contact me at
"m.mccune at comcast.net". If you can't help on Wednesday, please come out on
Saturday, June 11.

--
Visit my home page