[UFO Chicago] Chicago FreeBSD site - spam harvester?

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Thu Jan 6 14:58:27 CST 2005

Hola -

I was going to write the guys behind the FreeBSD handbook today and
suggest that we add UFO to the list.  There's been a Chicago FreeBSD user
group for forever, though I don't think it's been active in my lifetime
with FreeBSD (last 4 - 5 years).

<http://chifug.org>

It appears to be now though.  The odd thing is that the "info at chifug.org"
email address not even sort of subtlely points to info at sbip.org.  That
domain also looks very fake.  Whois info for both domains is sketchy at
best, and the people certainly don't live anywhere in or near Chicago.

Anyone heard of this group at all?  If not, I'm going to recommend to the
BSD handbook people that it gets pulled.

Brian Sobolak
http://www.planetshwoop.com/