[UFO Chicago] [Fwd: Mention USENIX'05 at UFO Chicago Tonight?]

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Thu Feb 24 23:39:50 CST 2005

Hola -

I didn't get a chance to mention this at tonight's meeting, but I did
get this email from Usenix Headquarters encouraging you to go.  I
certainly would have mentioned this at the meeting had I seen this in
time, but alas I did not.

Forward to whomever you feel appropriate - it's worth getting the word out.

brian