[UFO Chicago] Change of Meeting Location

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Sun Feb 13 22:22:03 CST 2005

Hello aliens -

So we had a bona-fide quorum at the last meeting.  Since we were kicked
out of Victoria's at a record setting 9:20pm, we decided that it was time
to find a new spot.  So we did.

We're going to check out the Lincoln Restaurant at the corner of Lincoln,
Damen, and Irving Park.  There is beer, parking, and transit at the
restaurant and hopefully, soon there will be UFO.

I'll send another update before the meeting and will also update the
website.

Party on Wayne,

brian

ps  Reminder:  the nifty scp GUI tool for Windows is called Filezilla.
Google will lead the way to find this.