[UFO Chicago] OT - Announce: SPAM Sculpture Contest, 26th Feb, 6pm

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Fri Feb 11 14:20:51 CST 2005

(Hey - I'm putting this event together.  Please come!)

The Chicago Cacophony Society Reform Lodge #176 announces the

            7th Annual SPAM Sculpture Contest

Saturday, February 26th - Things get started at 6pm
2020 N Oakley @ Bucktown's Famous Gallery Cabaret
$2 or food donation to benefit R.E.S.T. encouraged
Questions and RSVP - spam at planetshwoop.com

Think outside the box!  Unleash your inner artistic meat!
Un-can your artistic potential!  Prizes!  SPAM-tinis!  Costumes!
And meaty art!

The Chicago Cacophony Society Reform Lodge #176 is proud to announce its
7th Annual Spam Sculpture Contest at the Gallery Cabaret in Bucktown.

Come with your own can of SPAM or purchase one on the day of.  Bring
plenty of props to augment your artistic creation.  Work alone or as a
team.  Be all you can be with SPAM!

Just wanna watch a lot of meat?  That's fine too!  Cos what's SPAM without
friends to share it with?

Costumes - whether you're carving or not - are strongly encouraged.

After the time is over, our prestigious panel of judges will select the
best artistic creations and award prizes.  You might walk home with a
medal.  Yes, you.

Space is limited, so please call 773.551.0525 or email
spam @ planetshwoop . com if you would like to participate or attend.

The world gave us meat, so we give it art.  Hope to see you there!

--
Brian Sobolak
http://www.planetshwoop.com/