[UFO Chicago] [Fwd: [DGLUG] Events for this Quarter]

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Tue Feb 8 13:24:42 CST 2005

And a correction to the below...  The Install Fest is on SATURDAY the
26th, NOT Sunday the 27th.  The calendar on the web site is correct.
Excuse me while I go smack our advertising person for getting that
wrong. :-)

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

idea, which an individual may exclusively possess as long as he keeps it
to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the
possession of every one, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of
it."  -- Thomas Jefferson