[UFO Chicago] Reminder: This Thursday is a UFO Thursday

Brian Sobolak brian at planetshwoop.com
Tue Feb 8 11:27:41 CST 2005

Hey everyone -

This Thursday will be our last meeting at Victoria's.  As usual we'll
chit-chat about Free Operating systems and possibly other things as well.

Things get started at 8pm at Victoria's - just off the corner of Foster
and Kedzie and across the street from North Park university.

brian

ps The new location is looking like it'll be the Lincoln at Damen, Irving,
and Lincoln since it has beer, non-smoking, parking, trains, buses, and
probably *doesn't* have cockroaches.  And soon, on Thursdays, it will have
vi or emacs.  But that'll come in a separate message.

--
Brian Sobolak
http://www.planetshwoop.com/