[UFO Chicago] A.NET LUG Naperville Friday Meeting Location

Jim Fleming JimFleming at Ameritech.Net
Fri Oct 22 14:25:34 CDT 2004

A.NET LUG Naperville Friday Meeting Location

One Energy Center at the corner of Diehl Rd. and Washington St. in
Naperville
will be the location for the Every Friday A.NET LUG meetings.

We have a large space where you will be able to easily bring equipment for
testing,
exchange equipment, and obtain free help. Direct access to one of the
largest
fiber hubs in the western suburbs is also available. The new A.NET NGI
back-bone is also co-located there.

We plan to meet at 6:00pm every Friday and go until or until we relocate
to one of the local pubs.

One of the main features of the meeting will be interop-testing of the new
wireless DynaBricks. We will offer FREE support for building and testing new
firmware loads. If you turned your WRT-54G/S into a brick, we may also be
able
to bring it back to life.
http://www.OpenWRT.org

For more information, contact: