[UFO Chicago] NPOTechs Monthly Meeting-Feat: Ben Tiefeld on Telecom/fiber etc in Chicago

John Stanton stanton at kacschgo.org
Tue May 18 16:20:27 CDT 2004

Hello all,

The next NPOTechs meeting is almost upon us.

<<please note the time change for this meeting>>

When: 7:30 PM-9:00 (ish) Thursday April 15, 2004

What: Ben Teifeld will be speaking "critical perspectives on telecommunications policy and community development"

1. know your infrastructure- starting with a telephone pole
2. why do we bother with all this anyway? Is there any real benefit?
3. What might we do, in policy and action?

Ben is a riviting public speaker so don't miss this meeting!

Where:  KOREAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY SERVICES, 4300 NORTH CALIFORNIA AVE,
Chicago
IL

(100 Feet south of the intersection of Montrose and California Ave a map
is on our website).

Ample free parking across the street (feel free to bring your  bike
inside).

Tell a buddy, bring a friend.

John

To find out more about who we are and what we do go to
http://npotechs.org