[UFO Chicago] Nate's Going Away Party - Correction

Rory O'Connor rory at thewhiteroom.com
Sat Mar 20 17:49:33 CST 2004

Waveland bowl is booked with a private party - so meet tonight at 6PM (but we will start bowling a little later than that) at Marigold bowl.  Marigold bowl is at  828 W. Grace St., right where Broadway, Halsted and Grace converge (near IHOP).

After that we're going to Delisi's at 5806 N. Western (near the corner of Western and Ardmore, just north of bryn mawr) to eat and then watch the venerable redvinegar.  live music starts at 9:30PM

See you there!