[UFO Chicago] TNIUCNAV!

Peter A. Peterson II pedro at tastytronic.net
Thu Jun 24 13:33:24 CDT 2004

THURSDAY
	NIGHT
	     IS
	       UFO CHICAGO
                          NIGHT
                               AT
                                 VICTORIA'S!

...and tonight we'll be deciphering the Voynich Manuscript,
determining the race conditions for a 100-metre dash between Larry and
Jordan, solving the worlds problems, missing Nate, and teaching you
how to construct box-girder bridges! Be there!

  *        *          ( I'm sorry dave, but I'm afraid
      *       *      /    I can't come to UFO )
*        ||||======()                   *
    *      *                  *

GOOD THING I CAN!

HAL 9000 won't be at UFO Chicago tonight, but uncle pedro will be
taking HAL's usual place at the head of the table!

And he'll be bringint a DEC VT540 for Neil! And a floppy drive for
Jordan! And then the next day he'll be throwing away some old junk
that nobody wants!

Be there, or... um, become less square! Victoria's! nee George's --
3224 W. Foster Ave. in Chicago. 8:00 PM. We'll be livin large, just
like they did in Paul Reuben's day!

see http://ufo.chicago.il.us/

pedro

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---