[UFO Chicago] Next NPOTechs meeting: CHICAGO WIFI

John Stanton stanton at kacschgo.org
Wed Jun 23 16:59:34 CDT 2004

Q: What do Seattle, Austin, San Francisco and Portland have that Chicago doesn't?

A: a Community powered Free wifi project.

BUT NOT ANY MORE!!

That being said...

The next NPOTechs meeting is almost upon us.

When: 7:00 PM-9:00 (ish) Thursday June 24, 2004

What:  Learn about the CHIFI.net project, Chicagolands own push for free, ubiquitous wireless internet.
The project is underway, and the CHI-FI community is growing. Become part of this project and help with role out and early
adoption. Learn as you go, and become part of something cutting edge and progressive all at once.

Who: Brian, Sean and Andrew will talk about where the project stands, where its going, and how you can get involved. If you have been meaning to
make it to a meeting, but just never made it out the door, this is the one you should attend!

Where:  KOREAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY SERVICES, 4300 NORTH CALIFORNIA AVE,
Chicago, IL

Ample free parking across the street (feel free to bring your  bike
inside).

Tell a buddy, bring a friend.

John

To find out more about who we are and what we do go to
http://npotechs.org