[UFO Chicago] TNiUCNaV!

Nate Riffe inkblot at movealong.org
Thu Feb 26 11:39:42 CST 2004

Time for another meeting, BUT WAIT!! ....

This is no ordinary meeting[1], it's last meeting of UFO's 3rd year!
That's right!  It was the second week of March 2001 when users Peter
Peterson and Jack Edwards first ventured into George's Restaurant and
Ice Cream Parlor[2] at 3224 W. Foster Avenue in Chicago, Illinois
under the guise[3] of a "free software users' group".

So for this and some other reasons, you should definitely not miss
this meeting!

Tonight at 8 PM!
UFO!
Cafe Victoria (3224 W. Foster Avenue, Chicago, IL)!

BE THERE!

~ <-- a french fry... there will be plenty more at the meeting
tonight!

Your departing[4] host,
Nate

[1] A lie.
[2] Now known as Cafe Victoria.
[3] Clever, but ultimately they were recognized anyway.
[4] I'm moving to Michigan at the end of March and I don't know if
I'll make it to another meeting before then.

--
--< ((\))< >----< inkblot at movealong.org >----< http://www.movealong.org/ >--
pub  1024D/05A058E0 2002-03-07 Nate Riffe (06-Mar-2002) <inkblot at movealong.org>