[UFO Chicago] Hawking HUF11 USB 10/100 NIC

Peter A. Peterson II pedro at tastytronic.net
Wed Apr 21 09:25:26 CDT 2004

Hi All,

I'm posting this to the list just so that it will be in another
location on the web if people search for it.

I bought a Hawking Technology HUF11 10/100 USB NIC at Microcenter the
other day, and it works perfectly with the rtl8150.o 'realtek' kernel
module. As of 2.4.23, rtl8150 was still under experimental code, so
you would have to enable use of experimental code before you would see
the option, but I haven't had any trouble with it so far.

Peter

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---