[UFO Chicago] Next NPOTechs meeting: Community Wifi in Chicago

John Stanton stanton at kacschgo.org
Wed Apr 14 13:12:06 CDT 2004

Hey Sten,

The meeting is actually tomorrow if you have tomorrow free.

 Fear not though, because this is just a taste of the panel discussion
at Community Tech Day on the 24th. We are gonna have Wigle, Free the
Future, The Center for Neighborhood Technology and Prarienet all in the
same place talking about how a concerted wifi rollout in Chicago. a la
portland. Even cooler than the talk is the Cantenna how-to that FTF is
doing.

I am geeked.

Check out http://communitytechday.org

Brought to you by the friendly peeps at NPOTechs, of course  :-)

John