[UFO Chicago] Re: [TechTalk] NPOTechs meeting thurs 10/16

m.mccune at comcast.net m.mccune at comcast.net
Mon Oct 20 03:17:20 EDT 2003

For those of you that missed it, I will give a brief summary. After School Matters is an after school program that allows professionals to teach students about their professions. The topics are open as long as you know your topic well, it teaches the students valuable skills and it has a community service component.

The complete instructions and proposal outline is available at www.afterschoolmatters.org .

I am teaching students how to build servers using Free and Open Source tools. If anyone is interested in using my program as a basis for their own, please let me know so that I can send you the origonal proposal.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. You can also contact Khari Hunt  at After School Matters khunt at cityofchicago.org  .

Anyone interested should act soon. The deadline for Spring semester is October 31.

Mike McCune ...<MM>.

--
Visit my home page
http://www.alisaandmike.com/mike.html