[UFO Chicago] More about OSS Chicago

Nate Riffe inkblot at movealong.org
Fri Oct 3 17:43:54 EDT 2003

Having never heard of Vernon Hills, IL, I went to
http://www.mapquest.com/ to find it.  I entered "Vernon Hills" and
"IL" in the appropriate form fields and clicked on "Get Map".
Surprise, surprise, the resulting map does not even have Chicago on
it.  I've heard of some of the places on this map, and I even knew
where Arlington Heights was, so I can surmise that Chicago is nearby.
That big unlabeled blue spot must be Lake Michigan.

I hope this helps clarify the real location of the "OSS Chicago"
organization.

-Nate
A resident of The Incorporated City of Chicago, Illinois

--
--< ((\))< >----< inkblot at movealong.org >----< http://www.movealong.org/ >--
pub  1024D/05A058E0 2002-03-07 Nate Riffe (06-Mar-2002) <inkblot at movealong.org>