[UFO Chicago] best practices for email & domain admin

Robert B. Moses robert.moses@helioslogic.com
Tue, 06 May 2003 11:27:41 -0500

Pardon my RFC ignorance...(please)

I know there are best practices or RFCs that outline what types of
standard email address should be present in every domain (like
postmaster, or webmaster, etc). Does any one know what these are, and
how they should be used? (or a link the the proper RFC)

I'm taking over management of a domain (that also uses has web based
email) for my church. Everything is a mess and I am trying to set them
on the right path. (Internet-wise, the minister handles the spiritual
path ;-P )

All comments, jokes, anecdotes, and witty sayings encouraged.

--
Robert B. Moses                          1300 W. Eddy St., Unit 2
robert.moses@helioslogic.com             Chicago, IL  60657