[UFO Chicago] shameless plug

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:30:09 -0500

Hey guys,

My band is playing tomorrow night at Goose Island Wrigleyville...

They even put in an ad:

http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/goose_ad.jpg

...although we think they got the labels switched around.

In other news, I jsut emailed out the final for the networking class I
taught this fall. I don't think I'll be teaching next year, as I'm
really just over-stressed right now. Maybe next spring. But definitely
not in the fall.

Anyway, come see us play (if you want!) It's free, and 21+.

I hope y'all are well. I'm goign to miss next THursday (again the
band), but I should be all good for much of the summer, hopefully.

Over and out,
Peter

--
Peter A. Peterson II, technician and musician.
---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---