[UFO Chicago] line-in device?

lists@redboy.cx lists@redboy.cx
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 22:49:37 -0600

After a little playing around, I found that the -i specifies IGain on my PC, not line in. I tried aumix -q -l R, but now Audacity complains of an error opening the audio device. Since last writing, the only thing I've changed on my system is the record source as indicated above, and lsof | grep -i dsp shows nothing. I'm not running esd or karts or any of that stuff. Curious, no?