[UFO Chicago] TNIUNAV!

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Thu Jul 24 18:52:28 EDT 2003

Well, since no one else has made an announcement yet I suppose I will.

Thursday night (that's tonight, for those who don't have calendars
handy) is UFO Night at Victoria's!  Meet, greet, and eat tonight between
8 pm and 10 pm, and then keep meeting afterwards for the UFO Post
Meeting(tm).

Directions are available on the web site (http://ufo.chicago.il.us/).
Anyone who can show that they arrived via Spaceship (directions are
included) is eligible for a free dessert.

Obligatory ASCII Art:

     ---/\
     o  o
      ()

(Spock poking his head over a table.  OK, so I don't have much practice
at this.)

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

idea, which an individual may exclusively possess as long as he keeps it
to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the
possession of every one, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of
it."  -- Thomas Jefferson