[UFO Chicago] Two HP servers for sale

Jesse Becker jesse_becker@yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 17:21:10 EDT 2003

In case anyone has a use for two largish HP servers, I know
some people trying to sell two HP j5600 Visualize
Workstations.

System Model is          9000/785

Main Memory is           768 MB

Number of CPUs is        2

CPU Type is              PA-RISC_2.0

App Architecture is      PA-RISC

Kernel Architecture is   hp9000s700

OS Name is               HP-UX

OS Version is            11.00

18GB Hard drive

It should run Linux
(http://hwdb.parisc-linux.org/view.php3?type=machine&name=J5600),
and I expect NetBSD.  If you feel masochistic, I _might_ be
able to find find some HPUX CDs to go along with it.

--Jesse