[UFO Chicago] Meeting Tonight

Nate Riffe inkblot@movealong.org
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:04:21 -0500

Just now Neil R. Ormos made 15 LEDs in my apartment flash with this:
> Dear UFOnians:
>
> It's the second Thursday of the month.
>
> Traditionally, there would be a UFO meeting at Victoria's, 3424
> W. Foster Ave., Chicago, at 8:00 PM.
>
> Is the meeting still on?  Is anyone planning to attend?

I was walking down Southport this morning, watching for the signal
from the bell tower at St. Alphonsus.  One lightbulb if we don't meet,
two if we do.  Here's what I saw:

                  _              _
                 (&)            (&)
                  U              U

Which means...

     TTT N  N III U  U FFF OO   CC N  N  AA  V   V !! !!  !! !!
      T  NN N  I  U  U F  O  O C   NN N A  A V   V !! !! !!! !!
      T  N NN  I  U  U FF O  O C   N NN AAAA  V V         !!
      T  N  N III  UU  F   OO   CC N  N A  A   V   !! !!  !! !!

Come one, come all to the great feast which will be had at Victoria's
Cafe this fine Thursday!  Victoria's Cafe is at 3424 W. Foster Avenue.
Festivities begin at 8!

--
--< ((\))< >----< inkblot@movealong.org >----< http://www.movealong.org/ >--
pub  1024D/05A058E0 2002-03-07 Nate Riffe (06-Mar-2002) <inkblot@movealong.org>