[UFO Chicago] problem with running multi

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:59:55 -0800

begin  Crow Leader  quotation:
> I could have a currupted netinfo database, or my JET database
> service may be hosed. I cannot find my SAM either.  What should I
> try? My firewall is stopping me from drilling down the the brick
> layer.

	I believe you have a problem relating to drive geometry.  Try
non-euclidian for a while and see how that works out.

--
"...nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or
property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its