[UFO Chicago] problem with running multi

Crow Leader kkanno@users.symmetric.net
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 23:50:48 -0600

I'm having problems with my new RedHat6.2 install on my uVAX II. Here is
what I have.

I installed a new kernel from www.osxkernel.org, but it won't boot anymore.
I went to another machine and compiled my lilo.conf but I got an "potato not
done" error. Just to break stuff I tried glibc3 and that did not work
either. Makesysb won't work either. I need this working soon so I can
redistribute my code. Arping hme0 did patch my memory hole at 15MB. It's a
start, but i'm sort of stuck here.I could have a currupted netinfo database,
or my JET database service may be hosed. I cannot find my SAM either.  What
should I try? My firewall is stopping me from drilling down the the brick
layer.

KEN