[UFO Chicago] debian woody on an imac rev. b -- success!

me@redboy.cx me@redboy.cx
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 20:12:43 +0600 (CST)

Can we please get some moderation here? Last time I left this list was
because the mods sat through a stupid flame war (well, not really- they
created one in order to drum up attendance at the meetings, but that's
neither here nor there), I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that "KEN" has
nothing to contribute to the list and should be sloughed off like so much
dandruff.

I've already plonked him, but for the good of the list, I request that he
be removed. Thanks.