[UFO Chicago] debian woody on an imac rev. b -- success!

presence kkanno@users.symmetric.net
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:58:10 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Nate Riffe wrote:

> Just now presence made 15 LEDs in my apartment flash with this:
> >
> > KEN
> > "Linux God"
>
> Cute.  Very cute.  Particularly in light of your OS X suggestion.  Are
> you self-titled or did someone actually call you that once?

I bought my status at the Redhat store.

As for the os X suggestion, are you possibly hinting that if I were a
Linux God (which I am) that I cannot like anything else?

By the same logic (or lack of) I'll take it you are caucasian. I know you
spit upon all other races. You know, they are different and stuff and you
can only be and like on thing at a time. The other side of the fence has
to be bad because your side is good. Can I get a ketchup bath at your next
Klan rally, or does that apply only at a UFO meeting?

Just an example in good nature, to show how silly your statement is,
assuming I read it right.

KEN
"Apple Developer/Linux God"