[UFO Chicago] debian woody on an imac rev. b -- success! (fwd)

presence kkanno@users.symmetric.net
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:19:18 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Peter A. Peterson II wrote:

> Quoting presence:
> > No amazing code was made to make the imac mentioned play mp3s better.
>
> Alright... so you're obviously just trolling the list and we're
> degenerating into a simian poo-flinging contest. I'm happy to have a
> legitimate technical discussion as I'm sure you probably have plenty

I'm ready to talk shop. Tell me more about how people reverse engineered
an imac enough to get it to boot anything.

Apple does not share that sort of info on their wicked un-open platform.

KEN
"VAX Master/NT developer circa 1993"