[UFO Chicago] debian woody on an imac rev. b -- success! (fwd)

presence kkanno@users.symmetric.net
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:15:53 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Nick Moffitt wrote:

> begin  presence  quotation:
> > Better yet, Why not have everytbody just rewrite everything for the
> > hell of it, with no real goal in mine aside from lets change
> > something just because..
>
> 	Okay McMan.  You followed us here.  That's great.  Now shut
> up.

Tux peronally invited me to this list. Tux is also displeased that you
have resorted to personal attacks vs. sharing code with members of the
community.

As for me shutting up, there is this thing called procmail. Maybe you
wrote your own version that's a litle better. I'm sure you can find a FAQ
that specifically addresses how to write a recipe for your slightly
different version.

KEN
"Hypercard Wizard/IRIX Guru"