[UFO Chicago] debian woody on an imac rev. b -- success!

presence kkanno@users.symmetric.net
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:33:55 -0600 (CST)

> To my knowledge, Crow Leader has never been to a meeting, and frankly,
> if he ever does show up, I'm going to dump a whole bottle of ketchup
> on his head.

An intelligent thing to propose. I'm in more awe of your wizardry now.

> Based on his flames, I'd guess that he's a BSD user, although I can't
> recall him ever explicitly saying so.  I think that he mistakenly

You're grabbing at straws to justify how hurt you feel when people bring
up valid points.

> believes that there is some sort of war between BSD and GNU/Linux

Yawn, now it's some holy war. Jihad!

> being fought on mailing lists like this around the world.  Given that
> most of the people on this list use Linux, and furthermore, Debian
> GNU/Linux, he's seems to have entered an infinite mental loop of
> trolling to promote BSD.

Now it's promoting BSD, but nobody knows if I even use BSD, or rip on its
flaws on other lists. The technical term for what's going on here is
"conjecture and bullshit."

> Crow Leader: There is no war.  Get over it or get out.

Let me scroll up a few lines, Wait, it's you who theorizes that I might me
fighting some vague war. Any wat here would be pretty obvious, but then
again you aren't sure of anything. Maybe you should declare a war first-
just to be on the safe side.

KEN
"Linux God"